Temporary Manager, Special Markets Marketing
CBS BUSINESS UNIT: Showtime
JOB TYPE: Temporary / Per Diem / Freelance
JOB SCHEDULE: Full-Time
JOB LOCATION: New York, NY
Special Markets Marketing is looking to fill a Temporary Manager role that would start ASAP. This position would manage the development, production, fulfillment, and budget maintenance for a variety of Special Markets Marketing projects such as trade media, video creative, vendor emails, print/digital marketing and maintenance of the internal marketing support website for Special Markets.
* The Manager's primary role is to manage the creative process from beginning to end including writing creative briefs, working closely with internal/external agencies on creative development and internal feedback/approvals, all while ensuring efficiency throughout the project and maintaining time lines
* This role requires excellent project management skills, a multi-tasker that can oversee several tasks at one time in a sometimes pressured environment.
* He/she must have outstanding time management skills
* Extreme attention to detail
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience within the cable TV industry is preferred.
SHOWTIME and its critically-acclaimed, award-winning original series continue to make their mark on the cultural landscape, with one of the most successful programming slates in all of television. With an impressive line-up of new and returning original series, the SHOWTIME hit dramas and comedies include HOMELAND, SHAMELESS, BILLIONS, RAY DONOVAN, THE AFFAIR, EPISODES, DICE, the upcoming drama I'M DYING UP HERE, the limited series GUERRILLA and PURITY, and the highly anticipated return of TWIN PEAKS.
Original series play a key part in the SHOWTIME programming mix, along with box office hits, comedy and music specials, provocative documentaries, and hard-hitting sports programming, including the flagship franchise SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING?, the Emmy Award-winning documentary series ALL ACCESS, A SEASON WITH and the Emmy Award-winning veteran series INSIDE THE NFL.
Showtime Networks Inc. (SNI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBS Corporation, owns and operates the premium television networks SHOWTIME?, THE MOVIE CHANNEL? and FLIX?, and also offers SHOWTIME ON DEMAND?, THE MOVIE CHANNEL? ON DEMAND and FLIX ON DEMAND?, and the network's authentication service SHOWTIME ANYTIME?. Showtime Digital Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SNI, operates the stand-alone streaming service SHOWTIME?. SNI also manages Smithsonian Networks?, a joint venture between SNI and the Smithsonian Institution, which offers Smithsonian Channel?, and offers Smithsonian Earth? through SN Digital LLC. SNI markets and distributes sports and entertainment events for exhibition to subscribers on a pay-per-view basis through SHOWTIME PPV. For more information, go to  www.SHO.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled