18 Brentwood Ct
Offsite, New Jersey, United StatesJob Category:
Sales and MarketingWork Location:
District SalesEmployee Status:
Who you are: Energetic Pharmaceutical Sales Leader with a competitive spirit and experience in new drug product launch. You are an award-winning people leader with a track record of success managing up to 10 direct reports. You have at least five years sales experience within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical industry, preferably in Multiple Sclerosis or Neurology. It is strongly preferred that you bring two years of pharmaceutical sales management experience with documented leadership and top performance accolades along with a Bachelor s degree.
Who we are:
Celgene is committed to advancing research to deliver life-changing solutions for people living with a wide range of debilitating and chronic diseases, including Multiple Sclerosis (MS). Our teams and experts in the field share our excitement for what we re doing now and what lies ahead for MS and the global community to improve the lives of over 2.5 million people around the globe with this autoimmune, neuroinflammatory disease.
What you will do:
Your skills and knowledge:
- Lead district sales force activities including: hiring, coaching, training, development, performance evaluation, and compliance to corporate policies.
- Deliver assigned sales targets and align field activities to the strategic initiatives of the brand.
- Partner with Sales Operations to affect the data input and analysis of physician and other customer profile information to ensure appropriate resources are deployed within the district.
- Set clear expectations and evaluate compliance to Celgene s Regulatory Standards and Promotional Policies for all members in his/her district.
- Allocate and manage district budget.
- Build and sustain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in the district.
- Partner with National Account Manager, Regional Account Manager, Regional Marketer and Regional Medical Liaison to develop appropriate business strategies that support the brand objectives.
- Set clear expectations for utilization of approved promotional programs.
- Communicate competitive market intelligence to brand teams and management.
- Travel within the district to meet with your team and clients.
About UsCOMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
- Bachelor s degree; minimum five years sales experience within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical industry.
- Strongly preferred 2 years pharma sales management experience with documented leadership and top performance accolades.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to manage a district s vision and purpose that is consistent with corporate imperatives and revenue targets.
- Ability to achieve sales goals.
- Possess strong presentation, organization, administrative and communication skills.
- Project professional and polished impression.
- Model highest level of professional behavior and ethics.
- Candidate must be properly licensed and able to safely operate and drive an automobile in order to perform field calls on customers; must have a driving record deemed safe by the Company.
- Some territories will require regular airline travel and over-night stays in order to perform the essential functions of the job; most will at least require occasional airline travel and over-night stays for training or other business purposes. Ability to travel, including overnight travel, is a fundamental requirement for the job.
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions.\"At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients.\"
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin s lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, management, manager, sales director, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor, team lead, team leader
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...