Are you are a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of New York looking for a FRESH START? If the answer is YES, then we can help! Cell Staff is a nation-wide provider of healthcare staffing services and we have partnered with Correctional Facilities across New York to help them find amazing people. We're looking for you to become a valued member of the medical team in Rome, NY.
RN Schedule Details:
- Full Time Schedules
- Some weekends may be required
- 8 or 12 Hour shifts depending on the facility
- Contract Positions
- Flexibility in shift availability is a plus, but consistent availability on all shifts
Customizable Benefit Options:
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- WEEKLY PAY (of course its Direct Deposit)
- Health/Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Available on Day 1 of Employment
- 401k Retirement Plan Available
- Life, Short-Term Disability, AD&D, Critical Illness, and other supplemental insurance policies available
- Pet Insurance
- Wellness Program with Discounted $29.00 Monthly Membership to 10,000 Gym Locations Nationwide
- Tuition, certification, license, and CEU reimbursement available
- Basically, we can accommodate/build the perfect package to meet your needs.
- Graduation from an accredited educational institution as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- 1+ year of relevant experience
- Registered Nurse (RN) must be licensed or eligible to be licensed by the State in which the position is located. The license Registered Nurse (RN) MUST be in good standing.
- Hospital or Emergency Department experience a plus but not required
- Performing health screenings and physical examinations
- Triaging, assessing, and treating inmates chronic, acute, psychological, and medical needs during incarceration
- Assessing and providing mental health care including patient assessments/evaluations
- Administering medications, wound care, and other personalized interventions as directed by medical staff
- Serving as first responder in emergency and crisis situations
- Performing other general nursing duties such as cardiac monitoring, catheter management, venipuncture, IVs, diabetics lines, etc
Cell Staff s Core Value
- Build Open and Honest Relationships
- Create a Team Environment with Family Spirit
- Be Passionate and Relentless
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Show Humility and Accountability
Cell Staff is here to offer you something FRESH. We understand you have many options but there really is no one like us and we encourage you to find out why.
We can t wait to show you how good GOOD can be!
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Today!!
Associated topics: bsn, care, domiciliary, hospice, intensive, maternal, nurse, nurse clinical, psychatric, registed