Hope Center is actively seeking a motivated and dedicated Physical Therapist to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
PT Duties Include:
* Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants
* Evaluate Residents conditions & develop appropriate physical rehabilitation plans
* Help Residents improve their mobility
* Relieve Resident's pain using exercises, hands-on therapy & stretching
* Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment
* Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their performance
* Maintain Resident confidence & protects the facility by keeping information confidential
* Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements
* Contributes to team effort
PT Requirements Include:
* A graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
* Current New York State PT License
* Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Hope Center's mission is to provide the Hope Center community with the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. And we will maintain our residents' bonds to their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. We pledge to be innovative in our processes and procedures and to continually set the standard of excellence among skilled nursing facilities, where residents find their physical, social and spiritual needs met by caring, compassionate people. Hope Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Centers Health Care is the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care, offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ, and RI through its Healthcare facilities & agencies, Dialysis & Urgent Care Centers, a Managed Care Plan and a Durable Medical Equipment Provider. Earning praiseworthy reviews as the leading provider of top quality medical care in rehabilitative treatment and healthcare, Centers Health Care is unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care, and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Associated topics: activity therapist, clinician, mhlb physical, movement therapist, orthopedic therapy, physical therapist, physical therapy, rehab, therapist, therapist assistant