- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
- $83,450.00 -117,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
1721 Gleason Ave
Registered Nurses (RN) Supervisor
Bronx Center is seeking a RN Supervisor for the Evening Shift of our skilled nursing facility located in Bronx, NY.
* Provides advice & support to the residents and their families.
* Monitoring residents and administering medication and treatments.
* Documents resident care services by charting in resident & dept. records.
* Protects residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
* Resolves resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
* Assures quality of care by adhering to facility philosophies & standards of care.
* Maintains resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
* Should be willing to work as a team member
* Must hold valid RN License
* Comfortable with computers
* Excellent communication skills
* Should be friendly and a team worker
* Previous supervisory or managerial experience in long-term care
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, domiciliary, maternal, nurse, recovery, staff nurse, surgical, tcu, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.