Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member- Per Diem
Hope Center is actively seeking experienced Registered Nurse Team Members to work the night shift per diem for our skilled nursing facility in Bronx, NY.
Apply today and join the team!
* Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
* Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
* Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
* Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
* Resolves Resident problems & needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
* Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
* Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
* Previous LTC experience required.
* Full time, sub-acute and Sigmacare knowledge a plus.
* Should work well in a team environment.
* Current New York State RN License.
* Long-Term Care Experience Preferred.
* Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Should be friendly and a team worker.
Hope Center's mission is to provide the Hope Center community with the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. And we will maintain our residents' bonds with their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. We pledge to be innovative in our processes and procedures and to continually set the standard of excellence among skilled nursing facilities, where residents find their physical, social and spiritual needs met by caring, compassionate people. Hope Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including inpatient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Associated topics: care, domiciliary, infusion, mhb, neonatal, nurse clinical, recovery, surgery, surgical, transitional