158 Prices Run Rd
- Manage the sale of all Cloud, Hosting, managed services, Data, and IP products and services, meet revenue targets based on rolled up quota of sales team.
- Perform account planning and positioning for Strategic Accounts under the Enterprise Markets Unit.
- Responsible for setting quota, realigning modules of accounts, and meeting/exceeding monthly sales objectives while delivering the outstanding service to customers.
- Train, coach, mentor, motivate and conduct formal performance reviews for team of 6-8 sales executives in Enterprise level accounts.
- Manage active learning plans and facilitate daily, monthly and yearly sales results objectives for sales team.
- Responsible for day-to-day sales activity management, funnel activity, territory management, and customer focused sales efforts for a team of Enterprise sales executives.
- Participate in community and industry-related events to further develop the opportunities to procure new business.
- Work cross functionality with variety of business leaders and other direct and indirect sales channels.
- Overall financial tracking, revenue recognition as well as forecasting responsibilities for the team.
- May require some travel.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent education and experience. Typically with 5-7 years related experience.
- Experience in building strategic plans for sales team growth and development including account and activity planning and development.
- Experience mentoring, training and developing high performance sales teams.
- Proficient with PC-based applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sales performance/tracking programs.
- Must have a valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record.
- Successful completion of the Sales Manager assessment.
Associated topics: director of sales, leader, management, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales director, sales executive, supervisor, team leader, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...