Through passion for client service and fashion expertise, The Fashion Advisor will consistently provide a superior level of service to clients, increase client conversion and retention, drive business revenue, and inspire brand loyalty. The Fashion Advisor is responsible for the end to end client experience.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
* Lead the development of new customers, converting walk-in traffic to clients and brand ambassadors by creating energy, excitement and desire around the product and brand
* Optimize the client experience through providing clients with prompt, professional, warm and courteous service
* Build genuine relationships with clients through thoughtful and consistent outreach
* Demonstrate a can-do attitude in every situation to constantly raise the level of service provided and consistently exceed client expectations
* Take in repairs and maintain consistent follow up with clients regarding repairs and alterations
Who you are:
* Truly service minded
* A Fashion expert
* Passionate about the House of Chanel
* Team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively
* Have at least 3 years of experience in a related field
* Able to lift 15 lbs
* Must have flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends and some holidays.
Chanel, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.