The Retail Innovation team has been tasked with testing, running and analyzing a new retail concept for Fragrance & Beauty, The Atelier Beaute, which has recently opened to the public. The concept is an \"acquisition model\" with the goal of engaging a new generation of Chanel clients.
The Lead, Business Intelligence - F&B Retail Innovation will be supporting the Head of Interactive Experiences in assessing overall performance, conducting in-depth analysis in each areas of the project (product, people, digital, communications, etc.), managing the team's dashboards and being the main point of contact with all 3rd parties involved, including internal IT / BI teams and agency partners. The Lead, Business Intelligence - F&B Retail Innovation will also be responsible for assisting each team member in pulling reports they need from each source system and acting as a champion to advocate for data-informed decisions.
* Dashboard & Insights sharing: deliver daily, weekly and monthly dashboards to the team and throughout the organization (including senior management), sharing key learnings & building the storytelling.
* Analysis & Support to the team: perform additional reports pulling data from each system source as of needed by the team and the project, working with the One Hope team (both corporate & field teams) to understand the KPIs and determine actions that may follow
* Experience enhancements: with the support of data, to the team and external partners on future possible improvements in collaboration with the Head of the Project and the Head of Interactive Experiences.
* 5+ years analytics experience
* Passion for digital and technology!
* Proven record of impacting business strategy with data analysis and business intelligence
* Experience with multi-dimensional data modeling and a wide variety of analytical processes
* Expertise using BI tools (preferably PowerBI), Excel and Powerpoint; previous experience using Social Listening tools a plus
* Strong skills at 'connecting the dots,' excellent attention to detail while being able to see the big picture / context
* Strong analytical, communication/storytelling and presentation skills, including to senior management
* Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to think creatively
Chanel, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Associated topics: developer, digital, digital marketing, digital marketing manager, ecommerce, e commerce, front end, front end developer, online, order