- Chapel Hill Solutions
- $107,250.00 -82,930.00/year*
1601 San Dario Ave
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
The employer operates within the healthcare sector.
- The Director of Case Management assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the Case Management Department
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Case Management program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission
- Maintains complete and accurate records of assessments, financials and budgets of the Case Management Department
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the Case Management team.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Master's degree strongly preferred
- ACM/CCM preferred
- 5-8 years of current experience working in Case Management in an acute care hospital
- 3+ years of experience working in a Case Management unit in a leadership role
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care
Associated topics: case manager, case management, development, development manager, liaison, plan, project, program management, project development, resource development
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.