Real Estate Specialist -- Quick Interview Process (Allston)
Compensation: $103,720.00 - $164,110.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Real Estate
Loading some great jobs for you...
Real Estate is a fast-paced and exciting industry that is always moving and changing. We are searching for creative, dynamic and bright Real Estate Specialists to join our company. Buying and selling real estate can be an overwhelming and difficult process for a client, so they depend on specialists like you to help them. In this position, you will help clients prepare their home for sale and will help them find a new home that fits their wants and needs. This role requires you to be communicative, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
To be a successful Real Estate Specialist, you need to be comfortable working on a team in a fast-paced environment. Your business depends on customer satisfaction, so excellent customer service skills and an ability to be well organized and communicative is essential. The real estate industry allows for a flexible work schedule, so you need to be able to work well independently.
Real Estate Specialists are compensated through commission, which means that you're in control over how much you earn. The more property you buy and sell, the higher your income will be. Real estate is thriving right now and many agents make over $100,000 a year.
In this role, you will...
* Get your clients' homes ready to sell and help make them stand out in the current real estate market
* Keep up-to-date on recent home sales so you can price your portfolio appropriately
* Network and advertise your real estate services in the community
* Advise clients during purchase negotiations and help them reach mutual acceptance
* Take clients to home showings and attend and organize open houses
* Be in regular communication with both active and inactive clients to inquire of their real estate needs
* Be creative with your marketing strategies to gain as much traction as possible
As an employer, we will...
* Encourage a healthy work/life balance with a flexible schedule and supportive team
* Guide you through the real estate licensing process
* Offer training and development resources to help you be the best agent you can be
* Pay you competitively and support you in building your portfolio
Regulatory Notice: To work as a real estate agent, you must have (or be willing to obtain) a real estate license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Chinatti Realty Group
The Chinatti Realty Group is a team of established professionals who are passionate about our clients and their experiences from start to finish. We are dedicated to changing the industry by nurturing a mentality of team and family with our clients and each other. We are committed to providing a high level of service to our clients. Our cutting edge marketing and ability to implement all of the latest technology, with 10 years of experience in the real estate arena, enables us to be the go-to resource for home buyers and sellers in our area.
We believe our real estate agents become their best when they're presented with ample opportunities to grow. We provide the education, support, systems, and structure to help them reach their fullest potential. We also believe there is nothing more important than creating loving, personal connections in our workplace, in our communities, and with our clients. We channel our time, money, people, and materials into improving the communities we are a part of and helping them find success in their goals.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect. If you do not have a real estate license yet, the typical expense for third-party real estate classes is $80 - $150. Our team will assist with class registration.
Associated topics: agent, broker, home, house, real estate agent, real estate courier, residential, residential real estate, sales agent, salesperson
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...