- CHRISTIANA CARE HEALTH SYSTEM
- $77,395.00 -161,190.00/year*
901 Delaware St
To coordinate and lead the activities and performance of staff members within a small team focused on implementing and supporting information technology solutions and services. The Leader will manage day to day functions, operational issues and projects for a clinical applications portfolio of systems and services.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage day to day functions, operations issues and projects for Pathology and Laboratory portfolio of systems and services.
* Develops and maintains effective lines of communication and relationships with IT leaders, staff, Pathology and Laboratory Essential Services and vendors.
* Support the key software systems used by the Christiana Care Pathology and Laboratory essential services , Soft Lab, Soft Mic, Soft Path, Soft ID, SoftBank, SoftGene, Telcor, and other software used within the laboratory.
* Prioritize, allocate and schedule resources to maintain project goals.
* Provide on-going process improvement, risk assessment, and mitigation plans.
* Provide IT on-call support for the Laboratory issues for evening hours.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, or closely related discipline, or commensurate academic & work experience
* 4+ years of resource management and / or managing operational readiness for existing systems and/or new implementations.
Experience in a hospital or healthcare environment is desirable.
* Experience in a Cerner PowerChart and/or Soft Computer environment is desirable.
* Experience supporting a Laboratory system in a hospital or a healthcare environment is desirable.
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you require reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact our Human Resources Service Center at (302)###-#### or (866)###-####.
Our Employee Welcome Center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm to assist you in person with our application process.
Associated topics: hematopathology, medical, medical lab science, medical technologist, mlt, technician i, technician ii, technologist, testing, toxicology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...