- Christiana Care
- $52,290.00 -64,020.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
514 Rd 228
If you are compassionate, caring, and focused on providing excellent customer service Christiana Care Visiting Nurse Association (VNA)
is the place for you. Families need help to care for their loved ones and monitor their medical conditions, this expert care is available for complex pediatric as well as geriatric patients in Private Duty Home Healthcare. The Clinical Manager provides oversight for the care rendered to the patients and caregivers on their team. This position is responsible for the delivery of exceptional quality/patient outcomes and for alignment with branch budget. . Please see our video, by clicking this link, for a glimpse of what it means to work at the VNA: The successful candidate will:
- Partner with the Clinical Supervisor to ensure management of patient care.
- Manage family members and their expectations, and
- All Private Duty staff across the State of Delaware.
- Lead an interprofessional team and patient care/outcomes and personnel of assigned team.
- Demonstrate ability to positively lead change, new processes successfully with assigned team; focus on team engagement and morale
- Assure compliance with regulatory and professional standards.
- Develop and sustains an environment and team that supports excellence in clinical practice, patient satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Work with the Department of Quality and Education to develop staff to gain greater expertise in home care science delivery; staff development including coaching, creating developmental plans and annual performance evaluations.
- Responsible for meeting the cost center budget in collaboration with Branch Administrator/Director
This person will work in the Camden, DE office, but may work in our office in New Castle, DE two days a week if they desire to do so; NO holiday or weekend requirement; bi-weekly rotating on-call will be required.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Master's Degree preferred
- OASIS Certification required (or willing to become certified within 6-9 months)
- Three years of management experience or demonstrated progressive leadership development
- One year of home health/hospice or community care experience preferred
Delaware lifestyles. People who live in and around Wilmington and Newark will tell you what a great region this is. A rewarding career with Christiana Care is your connection to it all. Here, you'll enjoy: Lower living costs and no sales tax. Excellent shopping, entertainment and restaurants. High-quality public and private schools, universities and colleges. Reliable public transportation, air and rail services. Short driving distances to Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C. Beautiful homes in welcoming neighborhoods. A choice of urban, suburban and rural locations. Delaware's pristine beaches, waterways and parks. Academic medical center, Baltimore area, Best regional hospital, Community-based medicine, Community health, Clinician, Delaware hospital, Delaware's largest health system, Electronic medical records, Epic EMRs, Everest Award-winner, In-patient, Level I Trauma Center, Magnet designation, Nationally recognized, Outpatient, Philadelphia area, Provider, Surgery center, Teaching hospital, Wellness, Wilmington, Newark, U.S. New & World Report ranking, Expert, Serve, Care, Healthcare, Respectful, Dover, Bear, Middletown, Rehoboth Beach, Bethany Beach, Delmarva Peninsula, New Castle, Elkton, Maryland, Glasgow, Hockessin, Brookside, Smyrna, Pike Creek Valley, Milford, Claymont, Pike Creek, Wilmington Manor, North Star, Seaford, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, Vineland, Millville, West Chester, Kennett Square, Swedesboro, Carneys Point, Woodstown, Salem, Elmer, Deptford Township, Washington Township, Pitman, Glassboro, Franklin
Associated topics: license, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational, med, med surg, nurse iii, nurse iv, pediatrics, practical nurse lpn, vocational nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...