Specifically we are seeking the following Seasonal Part Time positions in the Pembroke, MA store:
- Sales Floor Associates
The Sales Floor Associate is expected to engage customers to determine their needs and direct them to the appropriate merchandise while providing product knowledge and offering additional goods and services. In this role you will be expected to meet sales and productivity goals and you will work directly selling product to customers.
• Engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
• Escort customers to appropriate merchandise
• Explain basic features of merchandise to customers
• Resolve customer issues and escalates issues as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
• Organize and straighten merchandise areas on the sales floor
• Process customer transactions through the register as required
• Execute activities related to store initiatives to offer customers additional products and services (e.g., special sale items, credit card applications)
• Perform additional, sometimes specialized duties as required by business needs including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, fulfillment, and price changes, cart retrieval and cashiering
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
APPLY ONLINE FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
You can also TEXT "jobs" to 47283
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...