- $105,346.67 -170,550.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
10 Bayside Terrace
Chubb is the world s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
As a member of the Global Center of Competence (CoC) for Process Automation, the Analyst supports Business Process Re-engineering Capability Leads in working with business and functional unit leaders across the organization to identify process optimization opportunities through automation and/or re-engineering. The Analyst is accountable for supporting opportunity assessments for automation and projects to deliver process improvement.
The Process Improvement Analyst conducts mapping and analysis of processes for greater efficiency, elimination of non-value add activities, centralization and standardization, and identification of use cases for automation or re-engineering to achieve the Discovery and Process Automation goals for an assigned line of business or discovery initiative. The Analyst also participates in the establishment and coaching of new teams to conduct Process Discovery across Chubb.
This role is based in Philadelphia, PA and requires travel to Chubb lines of business to conduct process discovery and assessment activities with product/process owners and SMEs. Key accountabilities include:Providing analytical and process documentation support to
Business Process Re-engineering Capability leads and LOB to Identify Automation and Process Improvement Opportunities
Conducting Process Improvement and Discovery Analysis and Recommendations
- Develop analysis and presentation materials as needed to build the pipeline of use cases and ensure that discovery requirements are met for progression to design.
- Participate in appropriate governance structures and facilitate status reporting on Process Improvement. Coordinate team & project meetings, check-ins and program status meetings.
- Support Business Process Re-engineering Capability Leads to ensure all Discovery team members are up to date and aligned to the changes and requirements with regards to processes, technologies, team structures and approaches.
- Conduct process mapping, gather necessary data and metrics for quantitative analysis, automation opportunity identification and prioritization, and develop required artifacts.
- Support alignment on automation opportunity estimates, complexity, and priority. Incorporate process improvement initiatives required to successfully automate.
- Engage internal resources (LOB) and external consultants (staff augmentation) to use process analysis tools and best practices to deliver successful solutions and detailed analysis/outputs. Train LOB resources as required on use of tools and creation of outputs.
- Coordinate with Chubb Process Automation team and engage with Product Owners and Process Automation Leadership as required
- Integrate and assess multiple discovery efforts across the line of business value chain. Draft artifacts and exhibits as needed to support the line of business.
- Deploy program and project management standards for effective delivery meeting Time, Quality, Budget, LOB requirements.
- Assist Process Improvement Capability Leads in the design and execution of process improvement projects as required
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Economics, or related discipline
- Three plus years business process engineering/analysis in insurance, financial services or management consulting
- Insurance domain expertise in business process and lines of business is required.
- Business Analyst or Operations Analyst experience
- Experience in Quantitative Analysis and Opportunity assessment techniques
- Certification as a Green Belt Lean or Six Sigma Process Engineer or equivalent
- Project Management certification
- Experience working in a multi-discipline, matrix structure team fostering collaboration and team work
- Fast learner in unfamiliar situations/ business areas
- Strong ability to execute
- Influence without authority (leading from the middle)
- Critical thinking & problem solving
- Rapid decision making
- Process improvement (lean) mindset
- Systems thinking
- Self-motivated/ driven
- Highly functional in ambiguous situations and environments
- Emotional Intelligence
- Strong communication skills
Travel Requirements: 10 25 %Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: analyse, analyze, bi, business analytic, business finance, business intelligence, business systems analyst, consult, financial analyst, investment banking
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...