901 Delaware St
* Primary Location: United States,Delaware,New Castle
* Other Location: United States,New York,Buffalo
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Implementation
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
* Job ID: 19033630
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
* Lead multiple deals ranging in complexity from low to mostly moderate complexity
* Subject Matter Expert; coordinating all related internal and external project related activities. Well versed with relative product responsibilities. Will act as the primary interface / project manager to client
* Follow implementation and documentation approval process
* Able to identify and plan for resolution and mitigation of risk and issues. Proactively manage risks to ensure they do not become issues.
* Ensure total client satisfaction: Implement client objectives within standard guidelines and timeframes. Ensure client expectations are managed and client is satisfied during the implementation phase including seamless transition over to Service/ Ops/Help Desk
* Fully understand and comply with all audit, regulatory and compliance directives
* Provide support for Business Requirements Document (BRD) preparation
* Partner with Coverage and Product to identify and understand and help address global capabilities or gaps
* May be responsible for creating and presenting client status to senior management both internal and external
* Implement cash management products for top tier names and multi-product clients with leadership responsibility on entire project
* Primary product owner and lead implementation manager responsible for the success of the end to end life cycle of a project.
* Follow project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management process. This includes managing and driving:
* Statement of Work/Project Charter
* Project Plans , Timelines and Deliverables
* Risk and Issue Management
* Scope Change Management
* Weekly touch point meetings
* Project Status and Escalation Management
* Lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure
* Educate and train clients on operational and service procedures as well as product capabilities
* Provide client support ensuring client expectations are managed and client is satisfied during the implementation phase as well as ensuring smooth production turnover
* Manage 30 day post implementation support
Project Managers get the opportunity to work with some of the largest institutional clients of Citi on complex multi-product projects. This role provides the opportunity to learn about Treasury Solutions business, Products as well as a view into emerging industry trends. Also, Project Managers gain valuable leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills. Successful Project Managers have the opportunity to grow into managerial positions within the organization as well as be considered as strong potential candidates for senior Sales and Product Management roles.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience/PMI certified is an asset/experience leading client projects
* 2+ years of implementation/project management and/or Payables/Receivables/Cash Management product experience required
* Productivity/ Project Management: Expert project management knowledge, Resource management. Ability to influence others and use resources effectively within budget limits. In depth understanding of the core documentation requirements by product
* Global Client Respect/ Service: Need to be client sensitive and client service oriented and have the ability to translate client deliverables into detailed plans
* Communication: Able to communicate clearly and concisely in all aspects of the job and with multiple audiences in mind. Executive presence; ability to have voice heard
* Achieving/ Driving Results: Able to identify issues and design solutions. Strong matrix management skills.
* Risk Management: Excellent risk management skills
* Shared Responsibilities: Fully understand and implement Citigroup's values: Responsibility to our clients, to each other and to our franchise
* Leading People/ Embracing Diversity: Strong leadership skills and proven ability to mobilize teams, both internal and external that are not in direct reporting line
Skills and Competencies:
* Strong Influential skills to manage virtual teams
* Strong project management skills and proficient in Microsoft Project
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
* Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
* Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
* Negotiation, difficult conversation management and prioritization skills
* Strong influential skills to manage virtual teams
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Good knowledge of MS Office products, including MS Project
* Some technical skills and background preferred
* Strong Project management knowledge* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...