- $79,250.00 -118,420.00/year*
901 Delaware St
* Primary Location: United States,Delaware,New Castle
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 18071251
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is comprised of diverse, talented professionals globally located in more than 100 countries and territories, collectively representing an unparalleled international network of financial skills and capabilities serving targeted clients. Our clients are top corporations, financial institutions and governments in countries around the world and our mission is to help them achieve their goals. We do so by providing strategic, financing and operational insights and executing tailored product/service solutions, both across our borders and domestically. The ICG responds to clients' changing needs through its long-established relationship coverage approach that provides client solutions utilizing all of Citi's relevant capabilities, including the broadest possible access to financial markets globally. No other institution can match our combination of global insights, client relationship management services, geographic reach and local and cross-border product expertise.
The ICG technology is organized into Markets and Securities Services (MSST), Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), Citi Private Bank (CPB) and Information Services Group (ISG).
Trade Transaction Services (TTS) Trade Technology organization supports the Global Trade Services, Trade Finance and Supply Chain management segment of the TTS Treasury and Trade business.
CITI- with the largest trade services network in the world offers a broad range of solutions that meet our global trade customer's needs. From risk mitigation to financing, settlement to information, CITI's trade experts and four, regional processing centers offer around -the-clock operations support and deliver world-class solutions to suppliers, buyers and Financial Institutions. International trade is the cross-border movement of goods and services that develop from a business transaction between a buyer in one country and a seller in another country.
This position is to fulfill a requirement in the General Ledger Canada Application within Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS-ICG). The role required is of a Senior Technology Lead with the following responsibilities:
* Charter development plan and govern E2E ownership of deliverables
* Perform data requirements analysis and create design specification and operational documentation
* Serve as a SPOC on assigned Projects, products, and technology components
* Business savvy and constantly looking to implement efficient solutions for business partners. High visibility to Directors and senior stakeholders in LOBs
* Analyze functional requirements, mapping documents, assist in problem solving and troubleshooting
* Lead coding, testing, modifying, debugging, documenting, and implementation.
* Act as a mentor to other ETL resources
* Monitor systems and utilization for performance and capability trends, pro-actively identify and implement corrective measures based on gathered metrics to prevent impact to internal processes or clients
* Work with different application groups, teams and deliver effective solutions.
* Assist in technical specifications and other deliverable documents
* Develop Test Cases and plans to complete the Unit testing. Support System testing
* MUST BE able to manage multiple projects/programs simultaneously
* L3 support and maintenance of existing processes and applications
* Performance tuning of Talend , PL/SQL procedures, and load routines in Sybase
* 10+ years of experience in IT
* Strong experience in leading/managing Financial technology projects. Understanding of General ledger applications or DDA applications preferred
* Database design and development methodologies knowledge and experience required
* Uses structured project delivery techniques using tools JIRA/MS Project Plan/SharePoint
* Must have sound operating knowhow of databases Oracle and Sybase(preferable)
* Must be able to interpret roadmap for software solutions involving major architecture changes
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Supporting legacy modules involving Pro*C, C++, PL/SQL, SQR
* Strong UNIX and Shell Scripting experience
* Experience in Technologies such as ETL Talend is preferred.
* Experience in Large-scale integration and system migration programs preferred.
* Excited about rapid changes in the market/domain and being flexible to adopt newer technologies and methods
Associated topics: architect, architecture, backend, design, design pattern, develop, java, php, programming, project architect
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...