Responsible for origination activities in assigned geography &/or industry verticals, including revenue generation from new Asset Based Lending (ABL) loans, other credit products, capital market executions and all other ancillary products. This position will work closely with Head of Business Capital (BC) in (i) setting geographic go-to-market strategy including target markets, (ii) strategy execution, and (iii) oversight of his/her deal sales process, including client selection. This position will be responsible for coordinating deal team BC resources, supporting groups such as coverage, risk and capital markets teammates. Additional responsibilities include (i) building and enhancing Citizens Bank brand, (ii) internal and external communications including expectations management and (iii) maintaining market leading ABL product expertise, appropriate debt capital knowledge and risk appetite understanding to succeed on a consistent basis.
* Bachelors Degree required.
* 10+ years of experience and exhibited competency in financial analysis and credit structuring, understanding and applying credit policy and credit monitoring and risk administration practices.
* Equivalent work experience may be considered as alternative to formal credit training program completion.
* Excellent verbal, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
* Ability to multi-task and function under pressure.
* Proficient in PC applications, including projection modeling.
* FINRA licenses 79 & 63 are required or will need to be obtained within 6 months of hire date
Hours and Work Schedule
Associated topics: annuities, broker, capital, commodities, derivatives, equity, fiduciary, financial, ira, stock