- City National Corporation
- $69,020.00 -105,470.00/year*
21 Warren St
Supports the daily activities of a team of Private Banking professionals. Performs administrative activities and participates in assigned projects, discussions and decisions that relate to the Team assigned. Ensures confidentiality and demonstrates appropriate discretion in all communication, both internal and client facing. Provides information and completes assignments with timeliness and attention to detail, demonstrating effective time management skills to meet various deadlines and stated goals of the PB team. Provides frequent and timely communication to PB colleagues and actively partners with other lines of business to proactively support the goals of the Team.
* Provides broad administrative support to portfolio manager(s) and others in the office
* Assist in service delivery processes and provides outstanding client service
* Act as primary team liaison with all operations teams
* Assist with the creation and distribution of portfolio review books, including printing and binding
* Schedule client meetings and handle all logistics (travel, conference or hotel room reservations, etc.) and manage changes as they arise
* Create and submit timely expense reports for manager(s)
* Assist with Salesforce entries
* Provide occasional backup for receptionist
* *High School Diploma or GED required
* *Minimum 4 years in an administrative capacity required
* *Minimum 2 year basic computer experience required (eg. Microsoft Work, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint
Skills and Knowledge
* High School Education or equivalent of 4+ years of experience, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
* Knowledge of bank policies and procedures.
* Ability to handle problem situations with colleagues and clients effectively.
* Excellent computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint).
* Ability to adapt to evolving technology and system integration.
* Skill to manage multi priorities simultaneously.
* 5-7 years' experience requested
* Proficient in MS Office Suite
* Strong organizational and prioritization skills
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Experience in Investment Services and Salesforce a plus but not required
* Overtime flexibility
* Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Empl* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.