Clarion Partners, one of the largest real estate investment managers in the Americas, has managed investment real estate on behalf of institutional investors for more than 35 years. Our consistent investment philosophy is grounded in fundamental research and a broad operating platform with 7 offices strategically located across the United States and Europe. Clarion's investment capabilities span the spectrum from core to opportunistic investments in both the equity and debt sectors.
The Analyst/Associate position in the Client Capital Management Department will play a key supporting role in presenting Clarion Partner's investment capabilities to prospects, clients and the consultant community through responses to Requests for Proposal (RFP), Requests for Information (\"RFI\"), and Due Diligence Questionnaires (\"DDQ\") as well as presentation exhibits, database maintenance, questionnaires and publications, maintaining and producing presentation exhibits and collateral materials and monitoring compliance with respect to data consistency.
* The successful candidate must have an overall understanding of the marketing process. An ability to collect, organize and analyze data is essential, as are excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Manage and update Clarion's Q&A database to ensure that information is available on a timely basis to complete fund RFPs and consultant questionnaires by working closely with the respective Portfolio Team and other relevant Clarion employees.
* With portfolio team, ensure that fund reports and communications are produced on a timely basis.
* Facilitate electronic client communications as appropriate.
* Provide data and review RFP responses and presentations to ensure accuracy and consistency.
* Maintain Clarion Partners' information in consultant databases; coordinate and prepare responses to periodic consultant questionnaires and due diligence reviews.
* Conduct client and prospect research
* Assist with special projects as needed.
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
* Bachelor's degree or higher.
* 3 years' experience, preferably in RFP writing, marketing, real estate, finance or accounting.
* The successful candidate must have an overall understanding of the marketing process, and the critical role of the support group in achieving success.
* Ability to multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines is key, as are excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills and high level of attention to detail.
* Ability to interface professionally with individuals throughout various departments in the firm (acquisitions, asset management, finance, portfolio management, marketing and research) as well as third party firms, partners and industry leaders.
* Candidate should be proactive and self-motivated. Strong work ethic, integrity and commitment to meet deadlines are essential candidate attributes.
* ? Clarion Partners, LLC