Center Medical Director - Green Bay, Wisconsin (Cedarburg)
Compensation: $86,340.00 - $186,880.00 /year *
Employment Type: Part-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Be a Warrior For Hope in Green Bay, Wisconsin
Come join our team in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Not only are we offering a full benefits package with tuition reimbursement programs, over 3 weeks of PTO, CME reimbursement and training, we re also offering the chance to make a positive impact in one of the coolest cities in the Midwest. Submit
The Green Bay Packers
There s a reason they call Green Bay Titletown USA. The Green Bay Packers still hold the record today for most NFL championships in history with a whopping 13 total. That s 9 championships pre-merger and four Super Bowl Championships. They re also the only football team in history to win three consecutive championships twice. As if they don t stand out enough already, the Packers are also the only team owned by the fans. A publicly owned, non-profit corporation since 1923, the team currently has 360,760 stockholders. Think about that number. That s over triple the entire population of Green Bay itself (Census Bureau: 105,116).
You don t have to be a die-hard fan to appreciate the Packers history. Lambeau Field offers stadium tours that offer a look behind the scenes. You can also check out the Packers Hall of Fame and drop into 1919 Kitchen and Tap inside the atrium. There s also the Heritage Trail Trolley Tour that will take you all around the greater Green Bay area teaching you the history of the team s formation. And if you can get to a live game, nothing beats it. Close to 80% of the city s population can fit inside it, and USA Today ranked it the #1 stadium in the country.
The Arts Scene
You may not have known it, but Green Bay has a thriving arts scene for music, theatre and history museums. Green Bay is one of the oldest European settlements in the US, there is plenty to see at the Neville Public Museum and the living history museum at Heritage Hill Historical Park. If history isn t your thing, the city offers up some gorgeous entertainment venues. The Weidner Center for the Performing Arts, the Meyer Theatre and the Lyric Room offer up live music, comedy shows, and theatre productions on a regular basis. And the Resch Center is around for the bigger arena-sized musical acts.
The Beach and Fishing
In case you aren t familiar, Green Bay brushes against one of the bays connected to Lake Michigan. The Bay of Green Bay and Fox River are easy to get to and offer great fishing for Bass, Perch, Walleye, Musky and Northern Pike all year round. Or for the ultimate fishing trip, you can head north to Algoma and fish for Trout and Salmon in Lake Michigan. Sailing is also big in the Bay and there are dozens of options for local rentals if you don t own.
Take a look at some of the details of the Center Medical Director position, below.Performance Responsibilities:
- Provide medication assisted treatment including initial evaluations, induction on Buprenorphine and follow up care to patients within the center.
- Provide supervision to APRNs or PAs in the center, based on the state regulations stipulated in the CleanSlate Center Supervision Playbook located on site in each center.
- Prescribe medication to patients in accordance with our formulary; timely completion of all prescriptions
- Involvement in complex patient decision making e.g. regarding medically compromised or complicated patient care, determining if a patient requires a different level of addiction care, assisting in the discharge determination process.
- Lead a weekly or otherwise regularly scheduled interdisciplinary treatment meeting (IDT) to review challenging patients for the purposes of decision making and education.
- Provide on-site consultation to part time physicians.
- Knowledge of any significant matters affecting the individual clinic including, but not limited to, threats made against the clinic, compliance concerns, or death of a patient under the clinic s care.
- Complete clinical notes at the end of each work day.
- Complete co-signatures with regular periodicity.
- Maintain all licenses, certifications and credentialing materials allowing for continuing practice at CleanSlate Centers.
- Participate in referral development events either through self-initiation, in conjunction with the dyadic partner (center manager) or as instructed by the CMD s supervisor.
- Engage with Center Manager on shared dyadic responsibilities such as quality and performance metrics impacting the center. Examples of performance metrics would be retention percentages, attrition patterns, and data which reflects accordance with our treatment model.
- Advanced Practice Nurses and Physician Assistants
- Must be a licensed MD or DO with an active NPI, XDEA (company will help obtain), State License and Controlled Substance Registration if required by state where licensed.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Superior communication skills with colleagues, patients, community partners and families.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Computer fluency.
- Professionalism in all communications internally and externally.
- High adaptability to changing environment based on current scientific evidence and formulation of standard operating procedures within the company.
- Demonstrated commitment and compassion to patients with substance dependence.
- Works well as a member of a group
- Inspires teammates to follow them
- Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Active MD, DO license in state. Current Board Certification.
Associated topics: analyst, donor, endowment, fundraise, marketing, newspaper, policies, public, public relations, twitter
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...