CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you - your fingerprints, your face, your eyes - into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store-without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
CLEAR is seeking an impeccably organized and customer service oriented Talent Acquisition Associate to join our growing Recruiting team.
What You Will Do:
* Responsible for providing a best in class, full cycle candidate experience
* Responsible for data management and integrity throughout the scheduling and assessment process including inputting of relevant data into Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
* Maintain ATS and job boards
* Initiate and monitor candidate background checks, providing real-time status updates
* Correspond with candidates throughout the interview process, including scheduling phone screens, arranging and booking candidate travel, and organizing in-house interviews
* Assist with the movement and flow of candidates during their on-site interviews. Serve as the primary point-of-contact for visitors, greeting them and alerting the appropriate team members of their arrival
* Prioritize, organize, and manage multiple schedules and projects efficiently in a fast paced environment
* Ownership of the employee onboarding process from initial welcome email to ensuring completion of all onboarding paperwork via the HRIS system
* Serve as a constant point of contact for candidates as they go through the candidate journey
* Provide and receive necessary feedback for fine-tune coordinating workflows
Who You Are:
* Proactive and accustomed to multitasking and meeting multiple tight deadlines
* Extremely organized, detail oriented, and intellectually curious
* A team-player; always open to offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team's success and efficiency
* Articulate with proven communication skills
* Experience with Google Calendars /G-Suite
* 1 year of recruiting and/or administrative support experience
* Bachelor's Degree
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition