Software Development Engineer in Test
Compensation: $91,430.00 - $129,860.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Who We Are
We started Clinc in 2015 with the mission to use the best advancements in academic research, science and technology to create a meaningful and tangible impact on the world. Since then, we have seen exponential growth delivering cutting-edge technology at global scale, and empowering people to lead more enjoyable lives with conversational AI. We are a passionate group of change-makers inspired by the world s most difficult challenges and a gritty resolve to take them on. If you want to influence the future of AI and make our world a better place to live, join us.
About the Role
We're looking for experienced Software Development Engineers in Test who are looking to work on cutting-edge technology alongside a group of talented engineers in our Ann Arbor HQ.
What you'll do if you join us
- Design, develop and execute automated tests for company products.
- Design and develop automated software infrastructure to test our product for functionality and performance in a continuous integration environment where test cases can be executed by the build system.
- Partner with the product and customer solutions teams to bake in quality at each step of the SDLC.
- Define, measure and publish test coverage and other quality metrics that will allow us to improve quality over time and identify potential gaps in testing.
- Understand priorities and risks and help focus our quality efforts on where they matter the most.
What you should bring to the table
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages on UNIX/Linux-based environment.
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures and complexity analysis.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
What will make you stand out from everyone else
- 1+ years of software development experience in Python.
- 1+ years of experience with Unix/Linux environments and shell scripting.
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks.
- Experience with build, continuous integration and continuous deployment systems.
- Experience with Docker, orchestration software (Kubernetes or OpenShift).
Culture, Diversity and Inclusivity
Clinc has a proven commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
Associated topics: algorithm, application, back end, c#, matlab, perl, programming, sde, software developer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...