Summer Internship Program ? Human Resources Coordinator/Intern
Location: New York, NY
The Opportunity: The Human Resources internship would entail partnering with the HR Business Partner team within Omnicom Health Group, supporting multiple agency initiatives. We are looking for an intern who is open to exploring new ideas & opportunities, makes bold leaps that will push boundaries, and is generous with ideas, time, and passion. The HR intern will have the opportunity to work on cross-agency projects, go on a fieldtrip or two, eat lots of great food, and attend breakfast & learn programming hosted by OHG leaders.
The HR Coordinator/Intern will provide professional and administrative support to two HR Business Partner team members on long term summer projects using PowerPoint and Keynote. The Intern will help update and streamline our job descriptions as well as our career pathing documents.
Why it's a great opportunity: You'll be tackling a meaty HR project PLUS you'll share your summer experience with interns from across the OHG network. You will also have exposure to a large HR team as well as senior leaders within multiple organizations.
What you'll be joining: We are the world's largest, fully integrated, global healthcare communications company, and proud member of the Omnicom Group. We are more than a dozen communications companies specializing in every area of health, medicine and wellness. We work with life-science companies to build world-class brands across every phase of the product lifecycle. This includes scientific strategy and market-shaping; prelaunch and launch communications; and brand optimization, even after loss of exclusivity. We help brands reach their highest potential in every healthcare market in the world.
What does it mean to be an HR Coordinator/Intern:
* While working closely with the HR Business Partner team:
* Learn more about how the team dynamic works and how to manage your time based around other people
* Have a better understanding of how your role as HR Coordinator/Intern helps bring everything together
* Daily responsibilities start with:
* Assisting the HR BP team to update job descriptions and career path documents
* Adhoc projects as outlined by the HR team
* The team also relies on you to:
* Make sure you are creating something that is functional, instructional, and easy to understand while also making what is usually a lot of information fit and be visually pleasing, engaging and in a cohesive story that your team members can speak to in front of an audience
* Manage workload and timeline
* This role helps you advance by:
* Allowing you to explore and work through a wide range of projects that require you to flex your HR chops
* Giving you the responsibility of owning projects from beginning to end
* Becoming a more diligent and meticulous employee all around
This is a full-time, paid internship (40 hours/week). The full internship program period will be from June 3, 2019 - August 2, 2019.
College students in their junior or senior year are encouraged to apply.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, assist, assistant, co op, intern, internship, on call, support, supportive
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.