If you are a cloud engineer with experience in Kubernetes, containers, docker looking to join a team building cutting edge microservices and hybrid data integrations, this may be the opportunity you re looking for! We are a Cloud Based SI that works with the top cloud vendors in helping build their next generation of software services. Through an innovative approach using advanced cognitive services, we analyze your experience and domain knowledge and present you to these cloud vendors which allows you to differentiate from the crowd and be sought by them.
Current Positions are based in Redmond, WA.
- Architect, build and operate a new cloud service for autonomous systems.
- Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, reliability, scalability, latency, security, resiliency, and efficiency of a service
- Contribute in debugging, troubleshooting complete stack of service and drive analysis of an outage; write software and build automation to resolve problems permanently.
- Participate actively in code reviews, bug/issue triage with the feature teams, and support well-informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
- Work with diverse teams in Azure such as Compute, Service Fabric, Kubernetes, ML, etc. to make the right technology bets and tradeoffs.
- Work closely with other sister teams and research to ensure we build a cohesive product that delights our customers and makes a difference in the market.
- Bachelors (and/or advanced) degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or another related technical field
- 5+ years of software development experience in a product group.
- 2+ years of professional experience designing, implementing and shipping a cloud service
- Coding, Code Review, and Technical communication documentation experience
- Problem-solving and debugging skills.
- 2+ years of experience with containers, Kubernetes and/or similar technology
We are only looking for strong candidates that have experience in building microservices and hybrid data integrations. Candidates will be screened and selected through an interview process consisting of a coding/ problem solving excercise and technology and skills interview.
Get in touch with our team to explore opportunities in US, India and/ or your preferred location.
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, application, backend, c c++, c++, c#, develop, matlab, software engineer