Child Care Professionals Wanted
Employment Type: Full-Time
Full-Time, Part-Time and After-School Nannies
Are you ready to build a stronger resume while you make a difference in a child's life? You don't have to choose between feeding your bank account and feeding your soul. Here's how you can do both.
A job that rewards you in every way.
• Make a difference in the lives of children. What we do matters for the children and families we serve.
• Create relationships. You'll gain life-changing experiences with children and deep connections with parents.
• Independence. No corporate structure here, but we provide the training and ongoing support you need to succeed.
You focus on the work. We do the rest.
• No Hustle - It's simple: we match you with pre-screened families that need help.
• Regular Paychecks - No need to worry about asking to be paid or filing paperwork.
• On Your Side - Need to change things up with a family? We're here to help.
• Safety First - Peace of mind: Every family is screened for your safety.
Make every work day matter. Values that guide us: Can Do. Results Matter. Leave it Better.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• We are looking for an engaging, child-focused individual who is willing to have fun, play, read, do arts and crafts and other activities, provide an attentive and safe care environment for the child(ren) in your care.
• 1+ year(s) childcare, babysitter or nanny experience, preferably including infant and toddler experience.
• Must have a reliable insured vehicle for travel to family homes.
• Minimum age of 18, valid driver's license
• Hold a high school diploma/GED
• CPR trained or willing to receive training.
Loading some great jobs for you...