BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Brokerage Assistant in New York, NY.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You will be responsible for providing administrative assistance and/or executive administrative support related to the ownership and operation of commercial office buildings in New York City. You will be responsible for all support of and tasks required by the Executive Vice President and his team within the Colliers New York office. You will support this Brokerage team on their work with commercial office leases, loan documents, tenant communication, as well as a complex filing system for storing and sharing legal documents. You are a computer savvy administrator who excels at MS Word.
What you bring
* Degree from an accredited university.
* 3 years + of executive / sales administration experience.
* Strong business support acumen and strategic thinker.
Bonus skills and experience
* Knowledge of general real estate law and real estate agreements & transactions.
* Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
* Accounting experience.
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
* High energy and team player attitude.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel and Outlook).
What success looks like
* You will successfully provide administrative support, using your excellent judgement and administrative skillset to actively support Brokerage team. You will become a trusted advisor to our brokers and attorneys to assist them in reaching their goals.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.