Responsible for receipt, quality control and publishing of digital video
assets across platforms using prescribed tools (e.g. thePlatform's
MPS/X). Work with content providers on business as usual issues,
including questions around metadata, availability of content, and
escalating issues where appropriate. Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
* Review and fix missing metadata to ensure proper placement and display
of video across our platforms, including incidents reported by our
* Works on various media error and warning reports to identify issues.
* Monitors content and workflow queues to certify that all content is
published in production within service level agreement.
* Audit partner delivery (compare pitch list vs. received).
* Identify and escalate issues that occur within the Video Operations
* Review and act upon partner and management reports to control quality
and asset availability.
* Encode, upload, and add metadata to assets as needed.
* Attend handoff meetings to discuss issues or concerns.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* High School or Equivalent
* Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer