An Alaska-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens cardiology physician who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday and the covering physician will see 15 - 20 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. The facility uses Epic and Centricity EMR. CompHealth can help physicians without an AK state license obtain one.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: AK state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Charting: Epic and Centricity EMR
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiothoracic, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, heart, hhp, invasive, non interventional