We are assisting a New Mexico-based government facility that is currently seeking an internal medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call. You will see 16 - 20 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have BLS and ACLS certification. The facility has IHS RPMS charting. You need to have an active state medical license.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Any active state medical license accepted
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: None
- Charting: IHS RPMS
- Caseload: 16 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS and ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonolgist, rheumatology, sports