An established facility in Vermont is currently in search of a neurology physician for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and the physician will see 2 - 5 inpatient consults per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't have a VT state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: VT state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 2 - 5 inpatient consults per day
- Procedures: Outpatient and inpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke