- $204,280.00 -204,280.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
158 Prices Run Rd
A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in West Virginia. You must be comfortable with vent management and running codes. The assignment schedule is 6 pm - 6 am, and the physician will see 18 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a WV state license before this assignment starts.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WV state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 6 pm - 6 am
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- Procedures: Vent management and running codes
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care physician, clinic, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice, hospitalist, outpatient, physician md do, practice physician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...