There is a new locum tenens cardiothoracic surgery opportunity now available in Kentucky. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour call, and the facility handles 10 - 15 hearts per month. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a KY state license obtain one before the assignment.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: KY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 10 - 15 hearts per month
- Vascular skillset preferred
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiothoracic, chf, congestive, failure, heart, interventional, invasive, non interventional