There is a new locum tenens obstetrician/gynecologist opportunity now available in California. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with 1:3 call. You will see 25 patients per day on average. The electronic medical record system is NextGen. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:3
- Charting: NextGen EMR
- Caseload: 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cpg, gynecology, maternal services, maternal child services, mother child services, ob, obstetrician gynecology, obstetrics gynecology, physician ob, som