A hospital located in California is seeking a urology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified with BLS certification. The assignment scope includes inpatient and outpatient treatment. The facility uses Athena EMR. The schedule will be a 5 - 7 day stretch once a month. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- BC required
- CA state license needed
- 5 - 7 day stretch once a month
- Athena EMR
- Must have BLS certification
- Inpatient and outpatient care
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology