Healthcare - Physician
101 Olde Field Rd
We are assisting a Massachusetts-based facility that is currently seeking a cardiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, and you will see 10 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. The facility has Cerner and Epic EMR. You need to have an active MA state license.
Let your CompHealth recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MA state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: Cerner and Epic EMR
- Caseload: 10 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, invasive, non interventional, non invasive
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...