A government facility located in New Mexico is seeking an emergency medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS, BLS, PALS, and ATLS certification. The assignment scope includes code response. The facility uses IHS RPMS EMR. The schedule is 10-hour shifts, and the average annual volume is 40,000. For this assignment, you need to have an active state medical license.
This government facility accepts your current license, regardless of the location of the facility. By eliminating the time-commitment and headache of licensing, you will be able to get to work sooner at a rewarding assignment in a beautiful location. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Any active state license accepted
- Schedule: 10-hour shifts
- Charting: IHS RPMS
- Caseload: 40,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, PALS, and ATLS
- Scope includes code response
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: breast, certified, cosmetic, locum tenens, microsurgery, nebo, plastic, reconstructive, tenens, ucsf