An exciting locum tenens radiation oncology physician opportunity is now available in Illinois. The ideal physician is proficient in IMRT and IGRT and has an active IL state license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday between 8 am and 5 pm, and you will see 12 patients on treatment. The facility uses Aria and Mosaiq EMR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
If you are interested in this assignment or would like to be part of a future locum tenens opportunity, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know, and they can match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday between 8 am and 5 pm
- Charting: Aria and Mosaiq EMR
- Caseload: 12 patients on treatment
- Procedures: IGRT and IMRT
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: aoa, hem onc, hematology, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md, physician md do, radiation, thedacare