A South Carolina-based facility is currently seeking a temporary general surgeon. The assignment requirements include laparoscopies and endoscopies. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active SC state license for this position. The assignment schedule is full-time coverage, and you will see 25 - 30 patients per day. The electronic medical record system is Cerner.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: SC state license needed
- Schedule: Full-time coverage
- Call: Required
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 25 - 30 patients per day
- Procedures: Laparoscopies and endoscopies
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician