We have an exciting, locum tenens, pediatric physician opportunity now available in Alabama. You should be comfortable with inpatient and outpatient care. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with 1:4 call. You will see 20 - 25 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain an AL state license for this assignment. You will use EMR charting.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- BC/BE required
- Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- 1:4 call
- EMR charting
- 20 - 25 patients per day
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary