We are helping an established hospital in Illinois that is currently in search of a plastic surgery physician for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with general plastic and breast cases. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 18 patients per day on average. You should be board certified or board eligible and have an IL state license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IL state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 24-hour
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- Procedures: General and breast cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: board, breast, certified, locum tenens, microsurgery, nebo, plastic, plastic surgery, surgery plastic, ucsf