There is a new locum tenens general surgery opportunity now available in South Dakota. You must be comfortable with endoscopies, C-sections, and wound care. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour call and the facility handles 45 - 50 procedures per month. The electronic medical record system is Epic. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS, ATLS, and BLS certification. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a SD state license obtain one before the assignment.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: SD state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call coverage
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 45 - 50 procedures per month
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and BLS
- Procedures: Endoscopies, C-sections, and wound care
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician