Nurse Manager opening in , New York. This and other nursing administrator jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.comOur client, a large, stable healthcare system in Upstate New York opened up an opportunity for a Director of Emergency Services to join their leadership team. Bachelor's degree required for this role. Leaders with experience in multi-site ED's will be well-positioned for this role, as they will be at the helm of two hospital-based departments. While collaborating with senior leadership, you will be tasked with the improvement of throughput, patient experience, and quality metrics. With competitive compensation and strong benefits, the resources are in place for this health system to attract and retain the right leader for their team.
At CompHealth, we understand that conducting a job search takes time and effort. Not only is our service complimentary, but it's a decision that can save you considerable time and effort. We support you throughout the entire process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. Your information is held in strict confidence at all times.
For additional details about this opportunity and available positions nationwide, please call Henry Pfister at [Click Here to Apply] and email your resume in strict confidence to [Click Here to Apply] Reference Job #2578873. I will follow up with you promptly.
Thank you for your consideration.
- Established, Stable Health Care System
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits
- Reports to the VP of Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Beautiful Area of New York
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: benefit, benefit specialist, employee, hr, human resource, hunter, interview, labor, recruiter, train
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...