A new locum tenens family medicine/internal medicine opportunity is now available in Illinois. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and the physician will see 15 - 20 patients per day. The facility uses EMR charting. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active IL state license for this assignment.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC required
- License: IL state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: EMR
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, sports