A family medicine with obstetrics opportunity is now available at a single-specialty group in Oklahoma. There are also internal medicine with or without OB opportunities available. The community has growing demand, so the group is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other primary care physicians. Eligible candidates are board certified or board eligible. This position will require a current OK license, and CompHealth can help you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in Clinton, a small town whose citizens have big hearts and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Dr. Tony Bonazzo at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Family medicine with obstetrics physician needed
- Options for inpatient or outpatient; with or without OB
- Employed position
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Hospital with medical/surgical, ICU, and women's center
- Oklahoma license needed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care physician, clinic, family medicine physician, family practice, general practice, hospitalist, outpatient, practice, urgent