An outpatient office in a beautiful area of New York seeks a family medicine physician to join their experienced staff. Enjoy a flexible work schedule of 3, 4, or 5 days a week. Phone call is shared amongst providers. You will see an average of 25 patients per day. Your patients will be pediatrics through geriatrics. Integrated care model implemented to make sure that patients have access to transport and social support services. Candidates must be board certified, unless right out of residency.
Competitive compensation and benefits as well as student loan repayment are offered.
This opening is located in central New York. It has excellent public and private schools choices if you have children. The region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year round as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia, the Adirondacks, and the Finger Lakes.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other family medicine job, contact CompHealth today.
To be considered, please send your CV to Maghan Wilbur at or call for more information.
- 100 percent outpatient seeing all ages
- 3, 4, and 5 day work weeks available
- Strong salary, benefits, and bonus structure
- Collegial, team-based enviornment
- Integrated care model
- FQHC setting
- Student loan repayment available - HPSA 17
- Outdoor paradise one hour from Rochester and International airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, clinic, family, family practice physician, general practice, nocturnist, physician md do, practice, practice physician, urgent