Medical Doctors Only Apply. A Gastroenterology Physician Gastroenterologist (GI) practice is seeking a qualified physician for RI. This and other physician jobs brought to you by ExactMD.Gastroenterology Physician needed in Coastal Rhode Island with a Multi-Specialty Group. You'll cover 3 hospitals with travel kept to a minimum. One hospital is University Affiliated and the other 2 are community hospitals. You'll join an established group of 6 GI's. ERCP and EUS procedures are preferred but not a must.
Incoming physician will need to Board Certified or Board Eligible in GI. Preference for someone with experience but willing to consider new grads. Enjoy autonomy and a great life work balance while working with wonderful people and having the Atlantic Coast as your backyard and playground.
Competitive salary is guaranteed for 1-2 years. CompHealth is one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish. Give us a call today! For more information please send your CV to (Registered Profile Required) and call (Registered Profile Required).
- Joining a group of 6 Gastroenterologists
- Endoscopy Center with lab
- This is a Practice that any Physician Could Be Proud to Work For
- Practice has Been Established for over 25 Years - newly remodeled Hospital
- Covering 3 hospitals - 1 University affiliated and 2 community hospitals
- ERCP and EUS preferred but not required
- Full medical benefits, paid malpractice insurance and relocation assistance
- Partnership offered after 2 years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, rheumatology, sports