CompHealth is currently assisting a Pennsylvania hospital with their search for a general cardiologist. They are stable, secure, and financially sound. This opportunity includes academia and research. You will have the support and leadership from a full range of dedicated and experienced specialists and sub-specialists. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday with a call schedule. All staff members also have access to wellness and healthy living incentives and support for a healthy work-life balance, They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive straight salary model linked to quality and value versus productivity measures. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits for you and your family, long-term disability, accrued PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 15 days of CME and $3,000, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
To get started, please contact me, Gabriela at or email me the best time for us to speak at .
- Salary model linked to quality and value
- General cardiology
- Clinic, consults, and rounding
- Great facility with academia and research
- State-of-the-art building with ECHO labs
- Join a sophisticated cardiology team
- Have resources and room to grow
- Dining, golf courses, and great private schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, hhp, interventional, invasive, non invasive