CompHealth is currently assisting a clinic in Minnesota with their search for a general psychiatrist. The group needs assistance with the high demand from the community. They are looking for a physician that can see child or adult patients in an outpatient setting. You will work closely with one psychiatrist and two psychologists. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require a Minnesota license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. J1 and H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Minnesota with its pristine lakes, unbeatable fishing, world-class golf, history and arts, unique boutique shopping, and adventure for all ages. It also boasts a stable economy, a young population, and good schools.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- 100 percent outpatient clinc
- Will consider child or adult psychiatrists
- Fun and thriving group
- Call schedule to be determined
- Board certified or board eligible
- EPIC medical record
- Will sponsor J1 and H-1B visas
- Guaranteed salary for the first two years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist