A new locum tenens rheumatology opportunity is now available in California. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and the physician will see 12 - 18 patients per day. The EMR is Epic. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license for this assignment.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- No call
- Epic EMR
- 12 - 18 patients per day
- Injections preferred, not required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine physician, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports